Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tomorrow will be my first Flamenco Lesson!

Last week I tried to visit the Flamenco lesson at Fujisawa Pua...which is my passion too. I enjoyed it a lot but really sorry about the muscle pains I had last time at the kahiko noho hula.(sitting hula) for 3~4 hours sitting. I enjoyed it a lot but I am having a muscle pain now and I am sure that I can not make to dance the Flamenco tomorrow. Sorry for that but I will try to go to my acupuncturist to give me some comfort.

Tomorrow will be my lesson in Hula too at Higashi Totsuka. I am teaching Ka Pua U'i talks about how precious the grandchild they have and it a treasure and give happiness to their eyes. I made the choreography 2008 on the time my grandchild 'Oli born. Its really my treasure and cherish every minute I am with her. Her name Is like mine Arlene. She is really a tough little girl runs a lot and very active. She is now 3 and really loves her school.






1 comment:

  1. Its raining here and cold outside. Icalled the studio for not coming today at the lesson for my terrible legs; thigh I know that I can not make to balance in my high heel shoes. Sorry for today. Its for me too because tomorrow will be very busy one day lesson.

    ReplyDelete